We’ve all heard again and again that breakfast is the most important meal of the day. It gets your metabolism going, gives you energy to start the day, helps keep you awake, etc. We all know the facts, but none of that changes that when it comes to the mornings all you want to do is keep sleeping. Very few of us wake up early enough to pull together a complete breakfast.
Well, I found 25 great breakfast ideas that are quick and easy. Here are my top 5 favorites:
- 60 Second Chocolate Chip Muffin in the Microwave (CLICK HERE)
- Make Crispy Hashbrowns in a waffle maker! Literally just put the shredded potatoes in the waffle maker.
- Apple Rings Dipped in Pancake Batter (CLICK HERE)
- 2 Minute Scrambled Eggs in the Microwave (CLICK HERE)
- Make French Toast in a crock pot (CLICK HERE)
The rest of the list is available HERE
Not all the recipes are exactly healthy, but a slightly not-so-healthy breakfast is still better than no breakfast. Some of the suggestions are so clever (like keeping prepared pancake batter in a ketchup bottle). Also keeping frozen fruits already portioned and bagged in your freezer can help you make a 30 second smoothie in the morning. Everyone loves smoothies! Believe me, I make them at work…I make A LOT of them at work.
So be healthy and eat your breakfast!